Pinoy Valentine Quotes Tagalog

It doesn't require a special day to express how much you love someone. Everyday is 

VALENTINE for the special people in your life. 

You Will Be My Love Forever: For All The Days We Have Been Together, I Hope You Know You'll be My Love Forever.... 

Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts. 

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. 

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee. 

Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts. 

A hundred hearts would be too few, To carry all my love for you. 

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. 

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment